Flexible Finance from Force 10 Building Solutions
At Force 10 Building Solutions we believe that when undertaking property works, the unique experience must be matched by great ownership experience.
Therefore we have put a lot of effort, time and thought into designing a finance scheme that would allow you the best experience possible.
Budgeting for a home extension, a loft conversion, a new kitchen or a new bathroom or – why not – a complete refurb of your home can be a real headache. Therefore we have worked with our partners to provide finance options, so to make it as easy as possible for our customers.
We have partnered with St. Leger Financial Ltd. in order to be able to provide affordable financial solutions for property works that you need.
With our finance options you can select that one option that suits you best.
How much will I pay?
Every situation is different, therefore our partner’s consultants will get in touch with you as soon as you provide us with your details. This way they will be able to provide you with proper advice and options tailored to your specific needs.
Our partner is looking at all factors: amount you are looking to borrow, the number of months you want to spread the payment over, you financial situation and then will come with a tailored solution to meet all your requirements.
Applying for our flexible finance for any works – from boiler replacement to new kitchen, bathroom or home extension - is easy
- We tried to make the process as simple as possible.
- Our partner will contact you to discuss the details of your requirement.
Can I apply for finance?
In order to be able to apply for finance you must be able to:
Answer YES to both of these
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Have you been a permanent UK Resident for a minimum of 3 years?
And answer YES to at least one of these
- Are you in regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week?
- Are you retired from regular employment and over 50?
- Are you not working through disability?
- Are you self-employed?
- Are you a member of the armed forces?
- Are you owning a property (with or without mortgage)?
If you can answer the questions above as mentioned than you are eligible to apply for finance through our partners.